The TechniLite T5 Back-Lit Show Sign is our most rugged UL approved sign and can really take a beating!
The Canadian and Provincial building codes, as well as the American Disabilities Act require barrier-free environments for those with disabilities. The rounded corners, 3 1/2″ depth and strength of construction make the T5 Edge-Lit Show Sign truly barrier-free. Our double-sided version is only 5 1/2″ thick.
We’ve recently redesigned the T5 Back-Lit Show Sign to be lit by either T5 or T8 lighting, offering minimal striping. Lockable and vandal resistant, this weather-proof sign is available in hanging, wall mounted or pedestal models.
The T5 Back-Lit Show Sign is also suitable for wayfinding, as a directory sign in an office, shopping mall or similar environment. It is available in black powder coat, clear anodized aluminum or custom colour options.
- Weatherproof sign features lockable doors that open a full 90° for easy access to graphics
- Easy poster changes with magnetic graphic holders
- Doors may be completely removed for easy installation
- Manufactured from strong durable aluminum extrusion with rounded corners for safety and vents to prevent fogging
- Your choice of polycarbonate, acrylic or tempered glass face material
- Very energy efficient using T5 or T8 lighting modules with electronic ballasts; easy lamp replacement
- Mounting available in hanging, wall or recessed formats
- Great space saving design; available in a variety of sizes up to TSA AdCan (4’ x 6’)
- Colour options include clear anodized aluminum, black powder coat and custom colours
- Single-sided model meets and exceeds North American barrier-free and ADA requirements
- Available in lit and non-lit options; evenly lit on both sides (on double-sided models) with little or no bleed through
- Available in single or double-sided models for use indoors or outdoors
- Theatre and cinema signs
- Window signs
- Retail shopping mall signage